California State Fair Offers Tons of Recession-Proof Family Fun!
SACRAMENTO- In this tough economic climate, everyone is searching for ways to cut back on expenses without sacrificing family fun. This year more than ever, the California State Fair is planning events & activities to make sure the State Fair is the ideal destination for a family vacation in your own backyard. With attractive new discounts, fairgoers can enjoy Northern California’s biggest party for hundreds less than a typical vacation. With just one week left on discount State Fair tickets, now is the perfect time to get your tickets to BIG FUN!
This year the State Fair is celebrating everything Weird, Wild & Wacky about California. With fantastic deals on admission, rides, goodies and activities, the California State Fair is the perfect place to take in the sights, sounds and tastes of California.
The California State Fair offers family fun at an affordable price. Here are just a few of the frugal and free things at the State Fair:
- All the thrilling stage entertainment and incredible exhibits and attractions are free with State Fair admission
- Free Concerts—General viewing of all State Fair concerts is FREE with Fair admission but there are also a limited number of Gold Circle Concert seats available near the Golden1 Stage. At 4 p.m. on the day of the concert wristbands will be given away to secure free seats.
- Kids Day—Every Tuesday kids ages 12 and under receive free admission to the Fair as well as $1 carnival rides for everyone.
- Armed Forces and First Responders Day—Tuesday, August 25 the men and women who serve as first responders can enjoy free admission to the Fair with proper identification in or out of uniform.
- Senior Day—Every Friday is Senior Day. Butler Amusements is offering free wheel rides in the carnival for seniors. In addition, there will be other free activities throughout the fairgrounds like BINGO, health and wellness walks, and silent films. Also on Fridays seniors aged 62 and older who arrive before 8 p.m. will receive fair admission for only $8.
- Read to Ride—Kids in grades K-8 can read three books and get three free carnival rides when they fill out a Read to Ride report form and turn it in at the Fair.
Discount State Fair tickets are only available for sale until August 19, that’s just one week left, at www.bigfun.org!
Post a Comment