Top Hispanic brand advertisers, case studies and research highlight ambitious Hispanic advertising track of Hispanicize 2012
MIAMI, FL -- Some of the nation's most respected leaders from Hispanic brands, research and advertising agencies will present at Hispanicize 2012 ( http://www.HispanicizeEvent.com ) as part of the event's sweeping Hispanic advertising and integrated marketing agenda unveiled today.
Now in its third year, Hispanicize 2012 (April 10-13 in Miami) is the annual event focused on Latino trends and trendsetters in social media, marketing, entertainment, and media.
"Our Hispanic advertising sessions track is completely brand, research and trends-centric because that's what brands want," said Manny Ruiz, Hispanicize 2012 organizer and creative director. "With today's announcement Hispanicize 2012 now becomes the first event ever to unite an agenda focused on every single discipline of Hispanic marketing: advertising, social media, PR, bloggers, digital and media."
"This Hispanic advertising track offers brands the latest best practices, data and actionable insights they need to succeed in 2012 and beyond," said Gustavo Razzetti, Chief Strategy & Engagement Officer at Grupo Gallegos and chair of the advertising committee of the Hispanicize 2012 advisory board.
To underscore the event's focus on trends and research, Hispanicize 2012 has partnered with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau will showcase research and analysis during various sessions related to advertising to Latinas, youth and the Digital Divide, among others.
Hispanicize 2012's roster of presenters currently features senior Hispanic brand marketers and non profit organizations from Unilever, Disney, State Farm, BlackBerry, Google, Dunkin Donuts, Suave, Clorox, General Motors, RadioShack, UnitedHealthcare, Walmart, Sprint, McDonald's, Diageo, Ford, LiveStrong, the March of Dimes and the United Farmworkers, among others.
Altogether more than 110 speakers will present more than 65 sessions at Hispanicize 2012, including social media and filmmaking, which are about to be announced. (See most recent list of speakers here).
Among this year's advertising-related sessions are:
· The U.S. Census 2012 Update: An In-Depth Look at the Latest Numbers and Their Implications
· The Power of Musica: An Inside Look at BlackBerry's Innovative Q'Viva Platform and What We Can Learn About Effectively Marketing to Latinos through Music
· Why Not Do It For Real? Reality Advertising and the Latino Consumer
· CASE STUDY: State Farm and Alma DDB Hispanic Advertising Campaign
· For the Brand's Greater Good: Best Practices for Productive and Positive Agency Collaboration
· Innovative, Digital and Influential: The New Face and Growing Pace of New Generation Latinos
· Digital Exito 3.0: Great Digital Case Studies from the Hispanic Portals
· Overcoming the Mariachi Band Syndrome: How Young Creatives are Moving Boldly Beyond Latino Stereotypes
· Break On Through to the Latino Side: Selling Breakthrough Latino Creative
· All Shapes y Sizes: Overcoming the Challenges of Targeting Bicultural Consumers
Now in its third year, Hispanicize 2012 (#HISPZ12) is the annual event focused on Latino trends and trendsetters in social media, entertainment, marketing and media. The event is a partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
Hispanicize 2012 brings brands, media, marketers, celebrities, filmmakers, innovators and bloggers together in a unique creative environment focused on ideas and best practices. The conference is a launch pad for creative endeavors, new products, technologies, marketing campaigns, films, books and more targeting Latinos.
Hispanicize 2012 will be held at the gorgeous JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Miami, April 10-13, 2012.